Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- In person - hand your repeat slip into the surgery with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple registration.
- Register with the NHS App which allows you to order your repeat medication.
- By email ( for those not wanting online access / NHS app and to order for under 16's)- email@example.com include name / address / dob of patient / name of items required
Telephone requests cannot be accepted for repeat medication unless in exceptional circumstances. This is to eliminate the possibility of errors.
Please allow three full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.